Value-added tax (VAT) and VAT returns
Do not forget that VAT is within EU the most harmonised tax. By evaluation of individual cases is taken in consideration not only standard Czech legislation consisting of laws, related regulations and judgements of Higher Administrative Court, but above all orders, guidelines of EU and no less important judgements of the European Court of Justice. Simultaneously we watch planned changes and already agreed amendments of European regulations, which effect our clients fundamentally within tax optimization and planning.
We specialize in international business and business transactions impacts with abroad. By evaluation of VAT impacts within import and export is for us essential the knowledge of EU Custom Regulation (Custom Code and related guidelines and regulations). For our clients we propose execution of chain business and complete documentations.
The overwhelming majority of services is nowadays provided in certain form electronically. An electronically provided service is considered for example music and film sales, which can be downloaded directly from your website. In such situations becomes the VAT problematics complicated. We explain to you what is subject to the Czech VAT rate and what is exempted from tax, but also which records for VAT purpose you should keep.
- VAT registration (lasts approximately two weeks), deregistration
- We will test whether any registration duty occurred and will detect potential activities which may lead to registration duty
- Tax return filing
- filing and processing custom statistics (INTRASTAT and EXTRASTAT), recapitulative statement (VIES)
- Tax audit
- VAT return from the EU states
- Representing of foreign subject by value-added tax return in the Czech Republic
- Consulting and proposal of the most optimal solution by liaison with abroad
- We solve international business cases based on international delivery conditions INCOTERM, their impacts on VAT
- We assist by goods import and export, customs declaration and assessment of goods custom price
- We solve chain businesses, which legislation is considerably based on the judgements of the European Court of Justice
- Consulting by providing of electronical services such as music sales, film sales, webhosting, software distance selling etc.
- Specific issues consultancy
European VAT framework and linkage to EU budget
Have you ever asked yourself: How did VAT arise, Could the EU countries meet the competition by different tax rates, Is the VAT reverse charge system fair to all member countries, How is your country profiting from EU VAT concept and other similar questions connected to value added tax? If you want to know the answers, read on. As everyone knows, VAT belongs to indirect taxes. Indirect because it is imposed on consumption, no matter what goods or services (with exceptions naturally) you purchas... Read more
New Blog start up
With refreshing our website we are also starting up new blog. We would like to present you usefull actual information not just for your business. At the same time we hope that this blog will prove you our high professional knowledge and expert abilities in the field of tax, accounting and company consultancy, but also in the field of macroeconomics, financial markets, etc. In case of any questions or reactins to our articles, please do not hesitate to contact us by contact form or directly by e... Read more